Thursday, July 9, 2009

1st Blog / Introduction

To those who know me, hi! To those who don't, read my profile! Nah, I am only kidding, although reading my profile will give you a tid bit of info into the life that is Red Scott. On a more serious note, I decided to do this blog thing for several reasons:

1. Family updates. Since our family is so large, there is always a lot going on. Therefore, I can use this forum to share those things.



2. To talk about my faith. I love God and He has forever changed me. I like to talk about that. It is what makes me who I am today.



3. Random thoughts on things that are going on in my life such as: running/exercising, my beloved cubbies, dieting and nutrition, work, life in general, etc.



Now, you may be thinking well that doesn't sound like anything I would really be interested in reading, but with all due respect, you are reading this post right now, right? Okay! Nah, I am hoping that you will enjoy my thoughts on different issues and hopefully my words will cause you to see life differently. I will warn you ahead of time. I am nutty. I am a father of 5 soon to be 6 so I can't help but be that way. So you have been warned!



So there you go. My first blog finished. That wasn't so hard. I encourage more people to do it. It is a great way to learn different things from different people and for you facebook and twitter users: if you are anything like me, you can never get all that you want to say in a status. This gives you the chance to elaborate. Thanks for reading and I look forward to entertaining you more in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome ... and don't believe anyone if they tell you that blogging is SO yesterday. NOt so, not so. In fact, that whole twitter thing is a passing phase ... it is in the blogging that we can really tell our stories.

    I have blogged since 2004, I think. Sporadically at first and then more consistently. As as result, I have made some incredible online friends who have prayed me through several very tough seasons. They are with me now, praying all over the world.

    Looking forward to hearing more about your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, it's me ... Cyndi Clack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cyndi. Yeah, I am excited about it. I love putting my thoughts on paper. This is just a sure fire way of holding me accountable to do it. And it's paperless, so I am even helping the enviroment, right?

    ReplyDelete